- Christian Identity Directions
- Answering the Shills
- Disdaining the Culture of Fear
- End Time Dates
- Paul Bashers: A Line in the Sand
- Snakes in the Grass
- The Universalism of Eli James
- Weiland Letter 2005
- The Anatomy of my Split with Eli James
- Antichrist News
- Russia No. 1 - The Crimes of the Jews in Bolshevik Russia
- Ahmadinejad - A Friend of the Jews?
- Antichrist Whore
- BBC Says That the Jews Themselves Did Entebbe
- Effrontery of Judaism
- Effrontery of Judaism, Part 2
- Feeling the Hate in Tel Aviv
- Genetic Proof of the Blood Relation of Palestinians and Jews
- Jew Media Brags About Israeli Control Over American Gov't
- Jewish Media Control
- Jim Jones: Marxist Shill
- Polluted Anti-Christ Mind, Part One
- The ADL IS Hate
- The ADL IS Hate, Part Five - Jewess Admits Scam
- The ADL IS Hate, Part Four: Israelis Fomenting Racial Agitation
- The ADL IS Hate, Part Three
- The ADL IS Hate, Part Two
- The Devils Pig
- The Enemy Within
- The Jewish Problem
- The USS Liberty: Interview with a Survivor
- Zionism Seemed Hopeless in 1902?
- Historical Documents
- Miscellaneous Bible Topics
- On Biblical Exegesis
- Notes Concerning Daniel's 70 Weeks Prophecy
- Divorce in the Bible
- On the Passover
- Pharma, Part 1
- Pharma, Part 2
- Pork Is Not Food
- Revelation Chapter 20
- Roman Women
- Temple Warning
- The Ephraim-Scepter Heresy, Revelation 5:5
- King James: Why Quote it?
- Prophecy of Television
- Things to Consider
- Christian Identity Directions
- About the Blog
- The Saxon Messenger Editorial Page
- A Tale of Two Englishmen
- Anders Breivik and The Right Far and Faux
- Crimes of the ADL, Part One
- Disdaining The Culture of Fear
- Fascism vs. Capitalism
- Liberalism is Racist
- Misogeny is “hatred of race”
- New Weimar Republic
- On the mongrelization of nations
- Saturday, June 20th
- Society, Think About It
- The Beelzebub Belt
- There Is No Political Solution
- White Liberal Misogeny
- Who is your god?
- Worshipping the Image of the Beast
Christogenea New Testament - Introduction
The Christogenea New Testament - Introduction
Welcome to the official home of The Christogenea New Testament as translated from the Koine Greek by William Raymond Finck, Jr. These translations are part of a larger endeavor containing thousands of translation notes and comments, parts of which are still in development. The translation alone is offered here freely that seekers of truth may have access to a translation which is free of universalist church corruptions. It is the hope of the author that you find this work to be both edifying and enlightening.
The Christogenea New Testament - Notice of Copyright
The version of my editions of the translations of the New Testament found on this website contain all or portions of the translation alone, which with a few exceptions are based upon the 27th edition of the Nestle-Aland Novum Testamentum Graece. The treatment here of various Greek words, along with many notes explaining the differences between this translation and the King James Version, the differences in many readings among the various ancient manuscripts which exist, and many historical and contextual notes, are found in my books of the same name. These things will not be discussed at all here, since my purpose for the electronic publishing of these translations without fee is solely that the Christian Israel Identity community may have a scholarly translation to refer to that is free of the universalist interpretations which are found in nearly all other translations of the New Testament, and that it is provided without cost.
These translations are excerpted from the full books, The Letters of Paul, The Records of Luke, The Oracles of John and The Writings of Matthew, Mark, James, Peter and Jude, which are copyright (©) 2005, 2007 and 2009 by the author, William Raymond Finck, Jr., and as a whole copyright (©) 2009 as The Christogenea New Testament. All rights to this work are reserved by William Raymond Finck, Jr. This work may be quoted from or distributed freely, but may not be edited or changed without violation of copyright. All quotes from or distributions of this work must properly credit the author, as appropriate by law or custom. This work may not be offered for sale or access fee, nor may it be distributed as part of any collection of literature or other data which is offered for sale or access fee, without the express consent of the author. While this work may be distributed without fee, the official publication of this work is found at http://christogenea.org/. Any website or other publishing medium redistributing this work must retain this notice.
The Christogenea New Testament.
Type of Work: Text
Registration Number / Date: TXu001630367 / 2009-03-20
Application Title: The Christogenea New Testament.
Title: The Christogenea New Testament.
Description: Electronic file (eService)
Copyright Claimant: William Raymond Finck, Jr., 1960- . Address: <omitted for display here>.
Date of Creation: 2009
Authorship on Application: William Raymond Finck, Jr., 1960- ; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: translation.
Rights and Permissions: William Raymond Finck, Jr.