A Christogenea commentary On the Gospel of John has recently been completed. Many passages simply do not say what the modern churches think they mean! Don't miss this important and ground-breaking work proving that Christian Identity is indeed fully supported by Scripture.
Don't miss our ongoing series of podcasts The Protocols of Satan, which presents manyhistorical proofs that the infamous Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion are real, and that they have been fulfilled in history by the very same people who dispute their authenticity. Our companion series, The Jews in Medieval Europe, helps to explain how the Protocols have been fulfilled.
Our recent Pragmatic Genesis series explains the Bible from a Christian Identity perspective which reconciles both Old and New Testaments with history and the political and social realities facing the Christian people of Yahweh God today.
A Commentary on theEpistles of Paul has recently been completed at Christogenea.org. This lengthy and in-depth series reveals the true Paul as an apostle of God, a prophet in his own right, and the first teacher of what we call Christian Identity.
Don't miss our recently-completed series of commentaries on the Minor Prophets of the Bible, which has also been used as a vehicle to prove the historicity of the Bible as well as the Provenance of God.
Tonight we discuss the spread of Negroes with the 1968 Fair Housing Act, and its impact on American cities in relation to certain Biblical end times prophecies, and what the prospects are as a result of the destruction of those cities.
This past Saturday Melissa and I attended an unannounced League of the South demonstration in Tennessee, which I could not indicate in my announcement for last week’s program. Of course, the scheduled demonstration at Sycamore Shoals State Park in Tennessee was canceled, and I hope to write about that soon. Christogenea is not a news outlet, and I have no compulsion to do so immediately. The demonstration went very well, and we were very well received by the local population of Newport, Tennessee. Nevertheless, for us it was a difficult road trip, as our jeep suffered a mechanical breakdown, nearly a second after having that repaired, and we had some other challenges along the way. We made it home a day later and one visit shorter than we had originally planned, as we had hoped to stop in North Georgia to see some friends there. Yahweh willing, we will have another opportunity to do that in a few months.
I have had some people who criticize us, meaning Identity Christians, on the basis that Christian Identity is something which is relatively new in history. So the other day in social media I explained Why Christian Identity is such a "new" denomination, and of course we know that it is not really a denomination, but they call it that. We know that it is The Way. Here are five simple reasons why it is so new:
1) Throughout the Middle Ages the question of race in Europe was not an issue, as most folks kept to their own kind and race-mixing was largely a result of prostitution or defeat in war.
2) The Roman Catholic Church had restrictions on copying Scripture for general dissemination, and even tried to hold the line once the printing press was invented, but the printing press ultimately defeated the policy by brute force.
3) Once men got their hands on copies of the Bible, they began reading and realizing how far the so-called "orthodox" churches had wandered from the Gospel of Christ. This was the chief reason for the Reformation and the cause of a multiplicity of denominations which followed.
4) The colonial period led British, German and French academics to treasure troves of information previously unavailable, through exploration and archaeology.
5) Once archaeological records of ancient population migrations became available and certain Protestants realized the implications, British Israel and then Christian identity began to develop, from around the second quarter of the 19th century.
Conclusion: If you cannot revise your thinking based on new information, or at least on information which is new to you, you are a slave and a fool. In the end, we will ALL be Christian Identity whether you like it or not.
"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." - 2 Chronicles 7:14
or see our Contact page for a mailing address and other ways to support Christogenea.
Today's Christogenea Internet Radio Schedule All Streams at 8PM: Christogenea Internet Radio Live Stream 1: Christian Nationalism Stream 2: Protocols of Satan parts 25-30 Stream 3: Identifying the 'Beast of the Field' Stream 4: Gospel of John, parts 31 through 37, Compromise is not the Path to Righteousness. After the live program: Identifying the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil