- Christogenea Europe
This morning we hosted an open forum scheduled at a time so that friends in Both Europe and America can participate, as well as from Australia.
Among the topics discussed:
- The recent Dobbs v. Jackson decision, which would overturn Roe v. Wadeand the possible repercussions the case may have in the U.S.
- The negative aspects of a recent SCOTUS decision which seems to support the 2nd Amendment in the Bill of Rights.
- The attitudes towards Christianity in Europe.
- Some European attitudes towards the war in Ukraine.
- The need for fellowship and the difficulty for Identity Christians to find it as most of them are isolated.
- Necessity and difficulty of keeping Biblical food laws.
- The destructive consequences of diversity.
- Why godless governments require tyranny to sustain them.
Some connection issues were a nuisance in the later half of the first hour.